Screen Shot of XP Login Screen?

Gaz W 18:28 18 May 03

I need to take a picture of the Windows XP login screen. By this I don't mean the default Welcome screen, I mean both the "Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to begin" and the actual login screen (User Name and Password). Print Screen doesn't work because you need to be logged on to do anything.

The only thing I can think of is to take a photograph of the screen, but this is not ideal.

i cant think of a straightforward method but if you download and instal logonstudio from stardock you will be able to take a screen capture of the logonscreen when it is open for editing.click here

in fact if you dont need the picture at a high resolution run the xp tour(non animated) theres apicture of the logon screen in that that you could save.

bvw in bristol 19:18 18 May 03
  VoG™ 19:20 18 May 03

Doues it have to be your logon screen. If not ty=ry a Google. I found a few like click here click here

the very man!

Gaz W 22:07 18 May 03

Thanks everyone for your help. I have now found a picture.

VoG™ 22:19 18 May 03

And I'm still struggling with Mavis Beacon - sorry about the typing - fat fingers.

powerless 22:21 18 May 03

Or small keys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…