Screen saver jerky!!

hooklink 10:46 29 Jul 04

I have recently had to wipe my pc, in order to clear a problem that a so called pc engineer thought I had, any way suffice it to say that the problem was not in the pc,it was a good excerosise as there was a load of stuff on here that I never used, and since useing the "only put it back if you need it " the pc is running much better and alot quicker. The only small problem that I now have is that I can not get the screen saver i.e. the flower box to run smoothly, it runds but with a jerky sort of movement, and some times stops for a split second, so can any one out there shed any light on this please..............

canard 13:04 29 Jul 04

You could try a diff screensaver and see if that runs properly. If so the prob is with flowerbox which you could delete from windows system and reinstall if it's your fave.

Djohn 13:12 29 Jul 04

Some screen savers have access to settings to enable you to adjust the speed and repetition of change. Right click on your desktop/properties/screen saver tab. select the one you want to use and if the facility is there you will see the settings button.

Click on this button and adjust from there, use the preview button to see how the changes affect it before clicking on apply to set it as your screen saver.

Al94 13:36 29 Jul 04

Have you the right drivers installed now for your graphics card?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…