Screen malfuction.

Loubear 22:32 30 May 06

Hi
I have a problem with my loptop, It seems that it boots up then the screen distors, and when I adjust the monitor it reboots again. some times the screen just dose not turn on even though the rest of the boot process is going on. Can some help me. This ismy work computer it's been with me for three years now. I kind of want to fix it. Thanks for your time. Loubear.

Diversion 22:41 30 May 06

It sounds like an overheating problem to me.

terryf 23:31 30 May 06

Have you tried using a vacuum cleaner on the fan outlets?

Loubear 04:33 31 May 06

Thanks for the advice, I cooled the unit down then put a vaccum to it. waited then I turned it on. It still doing the same thing is their something I'm missing? (What shoiuld I do? I have a lot of important data on this computer.)

Loubear 04:33 31 May 06

Thanks for the advice, I cooled the unit down then put a vaccum to it. waited then I turned it on. It still doing the same thing is their something I'm missing? (What shoiuld I do? I have a lot of important data on this computer.)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…