screen freezes all the time

ole1999 17:33 12 Jun 06

Hi guys

My screen has started to freeze as i surf the net, everything just seems to stick and when i start typing it has a few seconds delay, i don't see what i am typing until a few seconds later.

Everything else when i am not surfing is as normal, no delay etc, just when i start browsing the problem occurs, i have run virus and adware etc and nothing shows up as a problem, just everything is sticking. When i log off it is fine, but after a few minutes it starts all over again. I am running xp

Any help would be appreciated.

johndrew 18:52 12 Jun 06

Are there any other symptoms associated with the freezing, such as an unusual noise?

ole1999 19:21 12 Jun 06

no noise at all, but i do keep getting 'timed out' when i try and log on with bt browser.

Thanks

woodchip 19:36 12 Jun 06

Check you have the latest Graphics Drivers loaded for your Card

GaT7 19:42 12 Jun 06

Does this also happen with another (non-IE) browser like Firefox click here or Opera click here? G

ole1999 20:05 12 Jun 06

Hi guys

I can't even get into my bt yahoo browser, keeps saying 'timed out', so i am using firefox at the moment and it seems to be surfing fine, fingers crossed.

GaT7 20:10 12 Jun 06

Try an IE repair click here or click here. G

ole1999 22:21 12 Jun 06

Thanks for the replies guys, i will stick with firefox for a few days and see how it goes.

Thanks for the help much appreciated.

terryf 22:25 12 Jun 06

try the firefox extensions called Colorful Tabs and FasterFox. I like the coloured tabs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…