Screen does not display the IDG PCAdvisor pages properly

Mick 20:25 03 May 12

For some weeks now, I have not been able to read the pages you send me by email. They start off correctly displaying, but in a few micorsecs it takes the right half of the page I have entered, and displays it to the left of centre, and cuts out everything on the left hand side of the page that should be displayed in full. This only happens on the IDG web pages. I have looked at the various settings on IE9 and AOL web settings, but nothing on them seem to give any help. Can you please advise me on this?

Terry Brown 21:03 03 May 12

The normal cause of that is the Browser you are using as not all browsers read the data correctly.

Try opening it with Microsoft Internet Explorer( if not your default the open from START - All Programs- Internet Explorer to see if it helps.

It could be that PCAdvisor is not compatable with AOL.

Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…