Screen Dead

Blues Brothers 10:36 07 May 04

Its proberly not that bad (but then again, maybe it is), but I am not in the know enough to put it right.

I have fiddle with my graphics card (turned it off I think, but cannot be sure), went to turn it back on again but the tab was no longer there (hmmm, I hear you say).

So instead of leaving it well alone I had another glass of wine and fiddle with the option I had (I now think I have turn the Factory standard card off as well) SILLY MUPPET. Machine asked to be restarted, did this, but a completely blank screen (apart from the usual windows loading screen. You can also hear the machine working, so I know it is just the graphics card.

I have removed the card and plugged the monitor into the factory standard card, but still no joy.

I have try starting in Safe Mode, but nothing. I have tried booting from the instal disc, but nothing. What have I done (damn NTL, if only it had not gone down for the night )

Please help

johnnyrocker 10:45 07 May 04

you dont say what os but if xp or me try system restore?

johnny.

expertec 10:48 07 May 04

Do you know what you system or motherboard make and model number are? There might be a reset jumper on the motherboard that could sort things out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5