Screen Dead

Blues Brothers 10:36 07 May 04

Its proberly not that bad (but then again, maybe it is), but I am not in the know enough to put it right.

I have fiddle with my graphics card (turned it off I think, but cannot be sure), went to turn it back on again but the tab was no longer there (hmmm, I hear you say).

So instead of leaving it well alone I had another glass of wine and fiddle with the option I had (I now think I have turn the Factory standard card off as well) SILLY MUPPET. Machine asked to be restarted, did this, but a completely blank screen (apart from the usual windows loading screen. You can also hear the machine working, so I know it is just the graphics card.

I have removed the card and plugged the monitor into the factory standard card, but still no joy.

I have try starting in Safe Mode, but nothing. I have tried booting from the instal disc, but nothing. What have I done (damn NTL, if only it had not gone down for the night )

Please help

johnnyrocker 10:45 07 May 04

you dont say what os but if xp or me try system restore?

johnny.

expertec 10:48 07 May 04

Do you know what you system or motherboard make and model number are? There might be a reset jumper on the motherboard that could sort things out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…