Screen Capute program for mouse movements...

Hi all,

yet another question -

I am looking for a screen capture program that will allow me to record mouse movements and keystrokes into dialogue boxes etc for insertion into a powerPoint presentation.

I have downloaded the (excellent) 5Clicks program and have been looking at Snagit but that will not allow me to capture motion.

The other offering from TechSmith, the developers of Snagit is "Camtasia" which does the jon but is well out of my budget.

Any ideas?

(Yes I know, Office 2003 cant do this....yet!!)

MAJ 10:02 14 Sep 03

I use Flashcam for making small tutorials, Smiffy99. It was owned (when I got it) by NexusConcepts but it has now been bought by eHelp click here It has had a name change, it's now called Robodemo. I tried Robodemo, but didn't like it, so reverted to using Flashcam, but they've probably improved it by now. I have never tried Flashcam in PowerPoint though.

But again, it seems the facility to capture (spelt correctly this time - see my title) actual mouse movements will cost a fair bit and is integrated with Flash MX, which I dont have or would use.

powerless 10:42 14 Sep 03

I asked this question a few months back and cannot remmeber what little freeware proggy i used. The thing is is was perfect for i [and you?] wanted.

I remeber it was downloaded from click here [i think] but i've had a quick look and couldnt locate the section for such proggies.

Search these forums and with a bit a look, my thread will be returned to you. I have had a search myself but no luck (again).

Anyway i did come up with this > click here

Also click here i did use this and it was ok but the AVI files were too big. I think! So i did use another program eventually but cannot remember the name of it :-(

MAJ 10:44 14 Sep 03

You don't need Flash to use it, Smiffy99, you only need the Flash viewer to view it. Here's an old one I did a long time ago while playing around with it. click here If you think it'll do your job, I should have an old version backed up somewhere you could try out, if you wish.

powerless 10:45 14 Sep 03

Well what you know, here it is click here

I actually used "capturePad"!

Belatucadrus 10:51 14 Sep 03

How about Camstudio click here Freeware or click here for some shareware options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…