Scheduled Task needs a password !!!!

Sparkly 18:56 23 Apr 07

Hi all i have a scheduled task that i have set for my backup to take place,when i went through the wizard for the task at the end a box appeared telling me the task maynot run as i had not enterd the password,when the wizard went though the stup at the end a box with my computers name appeared asking me to enter and confirm the password but as far as i can remember im not sure i gave it one. What i would like to know is there a way of finding out if i had set a password for my pc? when i switch the pc on i do not have to enter a password it just brings up user account and i click on my name. I am running XP Home SP2 its no big deal as i can manualy backup but it just got me thinking DID i give a password AND what is it. (must be an age thing lol) Thanks in advance.

Technotiger 19:02 23 Apr 07

Hi, run SIW click here and then click on Secrets in left-hand column.

Sparkly 19:20 23 Apr 07

Hi Technotiger and thanks that was just the thing needed found what i needed.
Great job thanks.

Technotiger 19:21 23 Apr 07

Grreat, thanks for the feedback. Lots of useful information there in any case.

Technotiger 19:22 23 Apr 07

PS - don't forget the Green tick (Resolved). Cheers.

Sparkly 19:28 23 Apr 07

Will do and thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…