Scanning problems and reproducing image

Colonelkaye 11:52 25 Sep 04

Can anyone please help or point me in the right direction before I pull my hair out!
I am currently trying to scan a DVD type sleeve insert for a home movie. The scan works okay and looks great on the screen.
I am using an epson r300 to print but the image printed is always a little bit larger and won't fit in the case! Cut it down I hear you say - but should I have to?
I thought that scanning something in and printing it back out produced an exact copy?? I have even purchased MediaFace 4 to help but this doesnt work. I have used Publisher 2003 but to no avail including cropping to the exact dimensions but this doesn't work either!!
And if anyone knows, what is the best DVD CD labelling software that allows importing of scanned images and autosizes?? as I am lost!!
Help!!!

Cuddles 12:03 25 Sep 04

Roxio and Nero both have cover design progs in them.

Colonelkaye 12:07 25 Sep 04

Can you answer why the scanned images are too big and not an exact copy of the image scanned?
Would Roxio and Nero autosize acoordingly?

david4637 13:21 25 Sep 04

You could easily paste the scanned image into word and reduce the image to the size you require. David

pj123 14:13 25 Sep 04

The best CD/DVD labelling that I know of is Discus from click here

I use this all the time and the templates fit perfectly, whether it's a CD or a DVD.

Unfortunately, as it is about 700mb it is not downloadable and it comes from the States.

jack 14:24 25 Sep 04

ExpressIt Lite that comes from RokyMountain software and ships with labelling kit sytems is the one I use.
I also 'build' one from time to time by using
Photosuite 's collage feature and/or Paint Shop Pro's pagelayout facility.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…