scanning

joe95 22:55 24 Oct 04

I have a 50 page manual I want scan onto my PC so that I can print off copies without having to scan each page in everytime.I have tried scanning a page in and sending it to Acrobat,is there any way of putting all the pages in a folder when I have scanned them so I can just use one click on the folder to print all the pages?
thanks Joe

VoG II 22:59 24 Oct 04

You should be able to create a muiltiple-page document using your scanner and software - which are?

THE TERMINATOR 23:10 24 Oct 04

Have you got OCR, if so you should be able to send the pages to a text editor program....T

joe95 23:10 24 Oct 04

microtek scanmaker 3800, have been trying most of the day.

joe95 23:24 24 Oct 04

yes I have,and Word is one of the options in drop down box.J

THE TERMINATOR 23:52 24 Oct 04

Can you send the scanned page to WORD then?...T

joe95 23:56 24 Oct 04

yes just done it. J

THE TERMINATOR 23:59 24 Oct 04

If so Joe, does the software ask if you want to scan another page? If it does'nt you might have to scan and save each page seperately(some scanning packages allow all scanned pages to be put into one file and some don't). You can then add each page into one document by using cut and paste....T

THE TERMINATOR 23:59 24 Oct 04

If so Joe, does the software ask if you want to scan another page? If it does'nt you might have to scan and save each page seperately(some scanning packages allow all scanned pages to be put into one file and some don't). You can then add each page into one document by using cut and paste....T

joe95 14:27 25 Oct 04

I have Abby Fine Reader5 which allow mutiple page scanning but the scanner does not ask for more pages after first scan....J

THE TERMINATOR 23:34 25 Oct 04

Looks like you'll have to scan and save each page seperately. You can then add each page into one document by using cut and paste....T

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…