Scanner/printer/copier..All-in-One..are they best.

Chrisann 13:33 15 Jan 05

I wanted to ask if I should buy an All-in-one as against just a Scanner...Are there any pitfalls etc. My Scanner has gone belly up..My printer is a Lexmark Z22 which is now 4 years old..although its working perfectly well at the moment. But would it be worth me getting an all-in-one set up while Im at it.

If so are there any which anyone can recommend..There is a Lexmark one which looks a good buy.

I need to buy tommorow (Sunday) so any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Chrisann.

Diodorus Siculus 13:39 15 Jan 05

Seems a waste if you have a good printer; what do you want from the scanner? There are some good ones around - my local Aldi still have the £50 one which comes with a film scanner and is pretty good.

pj123 14:31 15 Jan 05

Have a read of this previous thread.

click here

Chrisann 15:09 15 Jan 05

pj123 Thanks for directing me to the thread..after reading it I think I will just go and buy a new that copies slides and negatives as well. as I have boxes of them ...

Just hope my Printer keeps working now..Sods law says it will be listening..and we all know what that means!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…