Scanner recommendation

Dirty Dick 11:36 28 Aug 04

I'm looking for a flatbed Scanner as my old one went bouncing into the bin. I'm getting well into digital photography but I have boxes of old negatives from days gone-by. Can anyone suggest a good scanner(Photo?)and post your thoughts as to why it is a good un.
Thanks

pj123 14:42 28 Aug 04

We will all recommend the scanner we are using (obviously) otherwise why did we buy it. Select a maximum price you want to pay and look here, click here

pj123 14:47 28 Aug 04

Sorry, just read your post again and you are talking about negatives. In that case, a good buy for a film scanner is the Primefilm film scanner 1800U from Jessops at click here scroll down second from bottom. This is the one I have and the results are pretty good, not exhibition quality but good enough.

Belatucadrus 15:11 28 Aug 04

click here Canon 3200F does transparencies and gets the best review here, pricing not bad either.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…