Scanner Mains Adapter

SmiffyRebel 19:05 27 Nov 04

I have a Tiny FU661E which is not working I have traced the fault to the mains adapter. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a replacement it looks like a switchmode power supply input 230 volts output 12 volts 1.25 amp.
Thanks

y_not 19:27 27 Nov 04

If you email click here they carry a full range of electrical products. Give them the specification and they should be able to supply what you're looking for (it just won't have the "Tiny" badge on it.

Good luck - hope it helps

Tony

Dorsai 19:44 27 Nov 04

As long as the mains adaptor is sutable for 240V mains, and supplies 12v, 1.25A (or more), and the plug on the end fits the scanner, it should be OK to use it.

If it's 4Amp, it only means it /can/ supply up to 4A. the blown unit can supply up to 1.25A. So a bigger one is OK.

Djohn 20:49 27 Nov 04

Is this the type you require? click here

SmiffyRebel 10:49 28 Nov 04

Thanks for your replies everyone
Yes Djohn that would be ok

Djohn 21:28 28 Nov 04

Its going spare, so if you want to cover the postage cost its yours. Contact me by the yellow envelope with your Postal address and I'll stick it in the post for you.

Not sure what the cost will be, Parcel post will be cheaper but slower, Special delivery will be next day but cost more. Its only small but as you know quite heavy. At a guess I would think somewhere between £5 and £10.

If this is OK with you I will post then email you with the price and you can send the money on to me then.

woodchip 21:34 28 Nov 04

The last one I got, was from Maplins for a A3 Mustek that I gave to my son about £18

SmiffyRebel 23:58 28 Nov 04

Thanks Djohn yes that would be great, but if you live in the London area perhaps I could collect it and still give you the postage which you would not have to spend on postage. Just a suggestion which I hope you don't consider to be too cheeky.
Thanks

Djohn 00:34 29 Nov 04

Replied to your mail, it will be in the post tomorrow. ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…