Scanner Driver

Octoz 13:57 10 Jan 04

Help.
Have just installed WinXP and cannot find a driver for my Packard Bell Diamond 1200 (Mustek BearPaw 1200) Have tried the Drivers guide site but none of them work.
Please help.

Trackrat 13:59 10 Jan 04

Try this site he swears it works and he has the same scanner.
click here

Octoz 17:12 10 Jan 04

Bounce

bremner 17:24 10 Jan 04

Try here click here

Octoz 17:46 10 Jan 04

Thanks to both of the above.
Unfortunately, I can't get the drivers from Trackrats link to work and Bremner's link is a broken one.
Any more suggestions PLEEEEEEEEEAse!

bremner 17:47 10 Jan 04

The link works fine for me. click here

or

It is http: // support.packardbell-europe.com/support/download/drv/CAT504.asp?c=ap

Remove the spaces each side of the //

bremner 19:56 10 Jan 04

By E mail

"Bremner, Many thanks for the link which works fine. But, when I use the link to try to download the file, DAP tells me that there isn't a file there. Previously I was getting a 404 error."

You are quite correct, I have the same message. Will look for another download

bremner 19:59 10 Jan 04

Try this one click here

Trackrat 20:02 10 Jan 04

On the one site it says with xp you need a patch to make the scanner work with xp so try this link.
click here

bremner 20:05 10 Jan 04

Trackrat

Your link, like my first one does not work, I think there must be a problem with the Mustek-europe site.

Hence I have psoted a link to the US site.

Irishman 20:20 10 Jan 04

I have PBscan 1200plus.exe. Is this what you want? If you still can't get it send me your e-mail addy and I will send it to you. Bear in mind this is a very basic driver and the panel buttons will not work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…