Scanner copier recommends

ludmilla 17:07 05 Jul 10

Can anyone recommend a scanner/copier that also has OCR function
Thanks
Lila

john bunyan 17:21 05 Jul 10

I like the Canon MP640. Not sure if it comes with OCR software, but that is usually a separate isue. It includes a printer. For a scanner alone, the Canonscan f8800 does everything from flat bed to 35 mm and 120 film and slides.

chub_tor 17:24 05 Jul 10

Every scanner that I have purchased has come with some form of OCR software included on the disk with the drivers. Certainly my Canon MP610 did as did my son's MP540

woodchip 19:28 05 Jul 10

You will have to go a long way to beat Epson for scanner. OCR is nothing to do with Scanner it a Software program that converts a Scanned image of text, then tries to change it editable text

daureluc 19:35 05 Jul 10

HP PSC are copier scanner and printer all in one, it also gives you most the time possibility to print without a pc connection and print pics directly from the printer without pc connection.
Also driver cd comes with OCR. The whole at very reasonable price as most HP do now come with all these feature. On a long run you are also better off, as ink will cost less than canon (even on a 2 cartridge - i have both and surely tell you i spend less with HP). It's also extremely resistant over time. It can nearly last for ever lol. So HP PSC are very good investment

daureluc
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…