Scan, Find !?

Robotic_Rob 02:08 26 Dec 04

Hey,

Its time to wipe my harddrive and start from stratch again. But i am after finding out what all the serial codes are for the software i have on my computer are. As i keep all my installion cds in a multi cd case. And all of the original cases with the serial codes are lost in my house. As ive moved house between installing all of the software on my computer and now. So they are all hiding in the loft somewhere(I believe).

So is they any software that i can use to find these serial codes from my computer? As it would save hours searching for the original cases.

Cheers

Rob

Giggle n' Bits 02:14 26 Dec 04

which software do you need to find the ID codes for ?

AndySD 03:42 26 Dec 04
  AndySD 03:46 26 Dec 04
  Robotic_Rob 04:22 26 Dec 04

For all the software on my computer like PCB Wizard 3, Crocodile Clips Technology V3.09, Boardmaker, Oxygen Phone Manager V2.5. To software like Nero V6, Office 2000, Norton Antivirus 2003.

Robotic_Rob 15:08 26 Dec 04

Is they anymore than that? As they dont give me the serial numbers for most of my software.

Technotiger 15:15 26 Dec 04

Hi, the second response (Belarc) from AndySD will do what you want. When you have run it and it has 'done' your pc, print out the result for future use.

Technotiger 15:16 26 Dec 04

OOps sorry..... Robotic_Rob

Robotic_Rob 02:53 28 Dec 04

anymore ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…