scale drawing apps?

gingepaul 21:54 18 Mar 03

hi all, i want to refurb my bedroom but am limited on space so i want to get a decent programe that will let me do pretty accurate 2d scale drawing [just an excuse to mess with my pc really]
reason i need this is my room is tiny, and i really have to maximize space so i want something that i can make a overhead scaled drawing of my room and use it as a template over and over again, even print out the temp for scetching].
if anyone knows of one i appreciate it.
ps i have paint shop pro, photoshop elements,but cant get what i want.

howard60 22:05 18 Mar 03

this was given free on a pc advisor cd a few months ago. It is a cad prog but wonderful for what you want. You can also download a trial version of version 8 from click here if you put it on your pc and wish a simple instruct for what you want to do just e-mail me. You can also download the video instructions.

gingepaul 22:16 18 Mar 03

where abouts is the download for the trial mate, just had a look and couldnt see it?

Belatucadrus 22:26 18 Mar 03

click here for TurboCAD® Learning Edition, this one is free.

britto 22:32 18 Mar 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…