SB Live! Drivers

daivey 12:49 13 Apr 04

Hello all,

Right then, Im STILL trying to sort out my bastard paging file. I have wiped it, scanned my pc with 5 or 6 anti viral programs, reinstalled most of my software and it still isnt playing. (It basically will only sit at 332 - 672 or system managed settings, but neither of these actually work as everything crashes when i try. Changing it to any other number is acknowledged on the screen but thats as far as it goes it seems, oh and ive gone through all the access changing stuff too)

SO, Ive come to the conclusion that it might be my newish SB Live card causing the glitch (someone here mentioned the same probelm relating to a graphics card)... Ive tried dlding most of the drivers from the creative site but when they try to install they say they cant find any SB Live hardware installed, only it is, Im using it right now. I tried 'update driver in the device manager and it couldnt find anything more current than what i have apparently.

Anyone got any ideas? Im really starting to lose patience, and am considering trading in for a mac!!!!

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…