Savour every posting you've ever made.

pj123 12:40 01 Jun 05

In "View your postings" it says:

Savour every posting you've ever made in our forums, they're all here for you to peruse at your leisure.

Unfortunately, I am trying to look at a posting I made in December 2002. It is listed in the search box - third one down - dated 23/12/2002, but when I try to look at it I get shoved back the the Forum Main page?

click here

Incidentally, whilst doing this search I found another of my postings that has not been ticked as resolved (naughty, naughty).

I thought I had checked all "my postings" but must have missed this one.

I will tick it now.

Djohn 12:48 01 Jun 05

Hi Pete, Database was reset from January 1.2003 so although PCA still have them prior to this date, they are not accessible from the forum. j.

igk 12:50 01 Jun 05

As I have suggested before (and been ignored)I cannot see why we are unable to delete these when we have finished with them,if there are 167,987 users on these forums it must be taking up a hell of a lot of server space and may even speed things up on here (at present its taking at least a minute to do anything)

p;3 14:01 01 Jun 05

"and may even speed things up on here (at present its taking at least a minute to do anything) "; not with me it aint; probably depends on lots of factors; but speeding alone for me::))BB here and fast processor too:) (famous last words:))

but as DJ says; archives get pruned , so some of my postings are "walkies"; but fascinating reviewing what one has asked and when, or "did I really give THAT bit of advise?":))

p;3 14:02 01 Jun 05

speeding alone;;;stupid P;3; should read speeding along; must use spell checker more often:)

and oh for an edit button::)))

pj123 14:56 01 Jun 05

Savour every posting you've ever made in our forums, they're all here for you to peruse at your leisure.

Isn't strictly true then?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…