saving wallpapers problem

dek26 15:13 11 Jul 03

i go2 a wallaper site and click on the resolution i want i then rite click and i know i can set as wallpaper but that is not wot im tryin 2 do i want 2 save as but when i do click save as it is only givin me the option of savin it as a bitmap or art file and not a jpeg i used 2 b able 2 do it no probs on windows 98 but since i got xp pro it dusnt do it it sends the file 2 my pics file that has all my saved wallpapers put there is no picture of the wallpaper i have just tried 2 save just a symbol of a windsurfer thing my friend has xp pro on his and he cab do it when he clicks on save as it seems 2 work 4 him but not on mine hope someone can understand wot im tryin 2 say if there is any1 who knows wot i mean then please give me some advise as 2 how i fix it.thanx

Pesala 20:20 11 Jul 03

I seem to remember AOL causes these problems. Sorry, cannot recall the solution though.

barrie_g 20:25 11 Jul 03

Try saving it in C/Windows/Web/Wallpaper, this is where Widows saves all your desktop wallpapers.

dek26 21:02 11 Jul 03

yes i am usin aol do u think this is the problem?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…