Saving streaming video from real player

Bob8 10:11 30 Jul 03

My son is getting married in LasVegas in November and his weeding will be available live from the chapel to view using Realplayer 8.
Does anyone know how (if it's possible) to save the streaming video to the hard drive for later viewing or copying to cd/dvd.

MichelleC 10:42 30 Jul 03

As far as I know you can save to hd no probs. You'll need a lot of space though. You can burn with Nero or like.

BTW I hope his gardening goes ok.

leo49 12:01 30 Jul 03

:o)That opens the way for a few ribald comments!

john-232317 12:55 30 Jul 03

If you cant save it direct,i think you can copy it out of temp internet files.

Bob8 11:11 31 Jul 03

Thanks for the suggestions.
I should have checked the spelling before placing the help request (MichelleC)

plankton 14:29 31 Jul 03

I hope you've got Broadband. We logged in to watch a wedding, and all we got were random sceen shots plus the vocals in awful reception. I thought you might want to be aware on an important occasion....

-pops- 14:44 31 Jul 03

Have a practice run first. You may find you need to right click on the open file and select "Save As" or "Save Picture As" to be able to get it on your hard drive.

apollogeemark 19:39 31 Jul 03

I cant see where the" save as 'is on the file menu

-pops- 19:42 31 Jul 03

You must RIGHT click on the file itself and the option (the wording may not be exactly that but you should be able to get the meaning) should come up. Don't click on "file" at the top of the page.

Brian

Bob8 17:10 06 Aug 03

I tried streaming the video using realplayer8 from the "littlechapel.com" web site but right clicking on the downloading stream did not present me with the ability to save the streaming.
Any further suggestions would be welcome.
I hope to get a friend to use his broardband connection to do the streaming since I will be in Las Vegas for the event.

-pops- 18:07 06 Aug 03

You need to right click on the icon leading to the streaming sequence, not on the sequence itself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…