Saving a Publisher file in pdf or jpeg format

D.on the Farm 17:21 08 May 03

Have just self taught myself Publisher 2000. But I cannot seem to figure out how to save the flyer I have created as a jpeg. Publisher does not list JPEG in its SAVE AS.. pull down list. "Paint" does list JPEG in its pull down list but when I copy the flyer and paste it to "Paint" only half the image pastes the rest is jibberish.

pj123 17:28 08 May 03

Unfortunately, Publisher will only allow you save as a MS Publisher file. The way I do it is to "select all" and then open Paint Shop Pro and paste in. then save as a jpeg. then print from Paint Shop Pro.

VoG™ 17:31 08 May 03

Publisher 2002 allows Save As a jpj - it's quite a long way down the list; you have to scroll down to find it.

pj123 17:31 08 May 03

Sorry, should have said "select all" and then copy, and then paste into paint shop pro. then save as a jpeg and then print using paintshop pro or you could insert picture back into MS Publisher and print from there.

Bandy 19:26 09 May 03

I sometimes use Publisher but then save as a pdf, using pdf995 from Its then easier to send the results to friends who don't have publisher.

AMD 4 ever 19:49 09 May 03

VOG is correct, scroll right down it is there almosty at the end.
I use this method for my flyers too...SNAP!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…