Saving a picture on piczo web site to my computer

LAPTOPBABE 21:29 23 Jan 07

My daughter is complaining that she can't save a picture from the Piczo web site onto our computer all the time. It seemed to be the files which are 'art' file types whatever that is. The only one which works ok is if they are 'gif' files. Sometimes she says they are 'bitmap' and sometimes they work and sometimes not. Her friend says she has no problem with the same pictures which don't work. So what could be different on our computer. We have IE7 don't know which they have.Could I have something set which is not correct in some way? Thanks for any help.

MichelleC 09:07 24 Jan 07

Sometimes if the temp internet folder is full it does this. Or else she can use Print Screen button and paste into editor.

Graham. 09:17 24 Jan 07

Try another browser - here's Firefox:

click here

LAPTOPBABE 11:21 24 Jan 07

I will try both these things, if I install firefox does that mean I then delete IE7? I have heard it is better than IE but I am not sure if you still need it working in the background. Cheers.

MichelleC 13:27 24 Jan 07

I will try both these things, if I install firefox does that mean I then delete IE7?

No, you can have both but both will pester for default.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…