saving pics

ROBINSON CRUSO 19:37 08 May 07

evening all

a friend at work is going to asia for 2 months and will be taking loads of digital photos (he est over 2000) and will take his hard drive camcorder, he's getting worried about taking his laptop out there which he will use to save the pics and clips on, he asked me if there is a gadget that can save all the pics and clips on with out using a laptop ive told him i dont think there is can anyone advise me if there is a gadget

many thanks

Curio 20:48 08 May 07

Have a look at iPod, Archos. They do 60/80Gb storage on their devices - if thats big enough!

tullie 21:02 08 May 07

why not get extra memory card for camara,mine use sd.

bluto1 21:17 08 May 07

How many photos can you get on a 1GB SD card?
They`re going for a song at the moment at most of the popular on-line dealers.

ROBINSON CRUSO 21:31 08 May 07

well on a gb he can get 500 pics but he doesent like haveing lots of memory cans. with the ipod can i transfer pics from a card to the unit?

hzhzhzhz 21:57 08 May 07

I'd rather have that amount of pics on several memory cards than just one device.Better still,both.

Ashrich 22:13 08 May 07

iPod's don't have card readers ! but this does , click here for a good amount of storage with built in card reader .

Ashley

ROBINSON CRUSO 07:24 09 May 07

cheers ashrich ill give him the link for the photobank

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…