Saving messages in Win Messenger

Meshuga 17:49 17 Sep 04

Does anyone know if it is possible to save messages when using Windows Messenger. Unlike other pages there is no File button to access "Save as". Meshuga.

AubreyS 17:55 17 Sep 04

They can be saved in "history" is that what you mean? Go to file, then Open Message History.

Meshuga 18:03 17 Sep 04

Will try that on the next message that comes in. Regards, Meshuga.

AubreyS 18:05 17 Sep 04

Have a look there now and see if there is any history on conversations that you have already had.

Meshuga 18:58 17 Sep 04

Have checked by clicking on File but there is no mention of "Message History" to access. At the moment there are none of my contacts online so that I could not check current messages. Meshuga. My OS is XP Home sp2. Meshuga.

Meshuga 19:22 18 Sep 04

Hi Aubrey. You were right with your advice. I didn`t realise that you could click on file and click on Save As to save messages in win messenger. Can`t think why it never occurred to me but you dont always see whats right under your nose. Many thanks. Regards, Meshuga.

AubreyS 14:28 19 Sep 04

Hi Meshuga. Mazeltov! I'm glad you managed to sort it out. Yes I know what you mean. We all seem to look for the least obvious things and ignore whats staring you in the face. I actually removed Windows Messenger and only use MSN Messenger now.

Meshuga 15:27 19 Sep 04

Mazeltov to You too and a Happy New Year. Regards, Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…