Saving logon details for BBand

Martin-226192 22:28 15 Apr 08

Hello Everyone at PCA Forums,
My AOL BBand account has been changed recently along with thousands of others and I now have to connect to the Internet manually before using any type of browser whereas it was all automatic before.
The connection made via Network Connections in XP pro SP2 works OK the only problem being that the boxes to enable saving the Internet logon details for anyone using the computer is unavailable (the tick-boxes are there but "greyed-out" as they say.
Any idea what I've missed to enable me to save the details and connect with one click?
Cheers,
Martin

scotty 12:33 16 Apr 08

Could be requiring the change to be made by someone with administrator rights. Does the account you use to log-in have admin rights?

Martin-226192 19:58 16 Apr 08

Hi Scotty,
Yes , the account on the PC is an Admin A/C. Maybe there's some setting somewhere that I've overlooked which is stopping me saving the Internet login details - as with most people Network settings to me are a foreign language!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…