Saving Ink- cutting costs a pleasant surprise

jack 10:26 06 Feb 10

I have for many years used Ink Saver to cut my ink usage costs even further .
It works very well too.
I have in recent times dumped inkjet in favour of a colour laser.- a tad more expensive to run perhaps?
Then I thought - will ink saver work on the Colour laser?
Try it and see.
The FAQ's on Ink Saver site - Don't work for lasers
Well I have news for them and you all - IT DOES.

If you would like to try it

click here

exdragon 15:51 06 Feb 10

Spam, FE informed

jack 16:58 06 Feb 10

You may be forgiven if you are new here.
I do not send out spam
only hopefully useful advice and information

GaT7 17:02 06 Feb 10

exdragon, I can confirm jack is OK. Never known him to be a spammer :-). G

Sea Urchin 17:51 06 Feb 10

Although he may have shares in Inksaver :@)

click here

thumbscrew 21:27 06 Feb 10

Spam...my rear end...he's passing on a tip he's found, exdragon, that's why it's called a Helproom. Explain how Ink Saver works jack.

exdragon 23:12 06 Feb 10

Apologies if I'm wrong, but two similar posts in two different areas within two minutes?

thumbscrew - no need to be rude.

Woolwell 23:15 06 Feb 10

It does look like spam as it is in 3 areas. I think Jack went a bit OTT tonight trying to be helpful.

thumbscrew 23:21 06 Feb 10

Hey, now I'm the bad guy!!! Apologies exdragon, things sound amplified in print, I cite Mein Kampf in evidence...now that was a bad guy!!!

theDarkness 02:42 07 Feb 10

jack, even if u are an innocent newbie user posting in numerous areas about similar products you found useful, then please dont dont make your posts sound like copy and paste advertising from a questionable, primarily american print related website ;)

ink is of course an expense, and whats on offer with ink monitoring/control does sound like a good idea, spam or not, but.. id prob have to hear reviews from more than one customer that doesnt have a share in the company about whether its main 'inksaver' product really works or not. ill do my bit for the company by mentioning theres a free trial on the homepage, but ill only be able to give it a go once ive bothered to buy another round of ink, lol.

thumbscrew 09:27 07 Feb 10

Come on jack...stand your corner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…