Saving Images?

mik0312 19:44 09 Feb 05

Whenever I try to save an image from the WEB by right clicking and selecting 'save picture as' - I only have the option to save as a Bmp. file and the name of the image is always 'Untitled'
I am using XP and have Paint Shop Pro 8 loaded.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mattyc_92 19:48 09 Feb 05

What is wrong with that... Just change the filename and then open the image in something like paint and save the image as another format and delete the downloaded one...

mik0312 20:15 09 Feb 05

Its very time consuming when you are saving loads of files. Even if the image is a Jpg. its saving as a Bmp. and ignoring the image name.
I didn't get this with windows 98 + earlier PSP's

mattyc_92 20:16 09 Feb 05

It's not to do with your system, its to do with the Website's author..

mik0312 20:18 09 Feb 05

Its not the websites author - this is aproblem with all web sites I look at - I have downloaded the same images from the same site on my works PC and they save as the correct file extension and with the image name. Anyone with knowledge of PSP know what setting needs changing?

VoG II 20:19 09 Feb 05
  mik0312 20:39 09 Feb 05

Spot on. That did the trick, thanks VoG.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…