Saving emails..is it easy?

sorefingers 21:56 28 Aug 04

..is there an easy to save my emails to a folder in OE?

stalion 22:09 28 Aug 04

you should have a (archive) option probably under file at the top of your email browser which lets you save them to a file of your choice

canard 13:31 29 Aug 04

R click toolbar customise if you don't already have the move to option and add it to toolbar. Then any emails you want to save click move to and you will get the option to create folders for what you want to save and then save email in new folder.

Carafaraday 14:16 29 Aug 04

Could you tell me how you recover these emails back into Outlook Express, or can you read them directly from the file?

Carafaraday 14:18 29 Aug 04

Oops sorry, misunderstood the original question. I thought it was to save the messages outwith OE - which I believe is a more complicated thing to do.

Djohn 15:15 29 Aug 04

In Express, right click on the email and choose "Move to Folder" from there create a new folder any name of your choice and move the mail there for safekeeping.

The mails can then be read direct from that folder whenever you wish. I have several sub-folders under my email "Inbox" in the left hand pane.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…