Saving email inbox - outlook express

Grambo 22:58 21 Nov 03

I have had to load a new freeserve dial up tel number, due to phasing out of existing number. I have just got online with new number and my inbox is empty. I think i could revert to the old number and view my emails. How can i save them on to pc and retrieve them
Thanks

Mikeonfreeserve 23:16 21 Nov 03

You can access freeserve mail by going to fsmail.co.uk and entering your e mail address and password.

Grambo 23:30 21 Nov 03

Sorry but that doesnt really help. The inbox must store emails on pc. If i can find them, then hopefully i can re install them in the new inbox which has been created. I dont think im really explaining this very well. Apols

igk 23:47 21 Nov 03

Hi Grambo,
If I understand you there are two ways to find the location of your "inbox" folder:
In OE go to Tools,Options,Maintenance, down the bottom of the dialog box click on"Store Folder" this will tell you the location of your OE folders(it also gives you the opportunity to change this if you wish,personally I store mine on a seperate drive for safty).
The other way is to,Start,search, for files with a "DBX" extention,this will show you the path to the folders.Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now