Saving Documents to CDRom

msmop 07:00 10 Apr 03

Can anyone help with this one?

My daughter runs a x-stitch club on the web. Yesterday she asked me if I could save a prodject she is doing to CD, as she does not have a CD Writer. She sent me 14 E-mails with the attached documents which I have saved to CD.......but when these documents are opened they should all show pictures of various projects, but when I open them all that is seen is the outlines of the squares the pictures should be in. Is this something to do with my settings in Word or is it likely the pictures are in the files , it's just I can't see them. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it as no point in saving this work if it is incomplete. Many thanks

MAJ 07:50 10 Apr 03

I take it these documents are in .html format, msmop as they're for the web? If so you will also need your daughter to send the pictures to you. Burn those to the CD as well.

Mango Grummit 08:55 10 Apr 03

Morning msmop, forgive if I have not understood your needs correctly, but can you not grab the info straight from your daughter's site?

If the material that you are dealing with is not for general release she could just put it up just for the time it would take you to get it.

Regards

msmop 10:46 10 Apr 03

To clarify things. The documents my daughter has sent are for backing up as her computers hard drive is not very large. For her to backe them up to floppies would take forever. that's why she has asked me to backe them up to CD, so she does not have these files clogging up her limited space.

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…