saving camera pics to dvd

davey 20:30 07 Oct 04

could anyone tell me how and what programme to use for copying my holiday snaps to dvd

davey

jack 20:37 07 Oct 04

Assuming the pics are in cumputer [My docs/My pics perhaps]
You only need the burner programs [Nero.Xp's own,
Roxio's]
You then perhaps having organized them in some way, do the burning thing.

If how ever you are contemplating a slide show then you need any of the popular Photo editing
applications of which there are many
Paint Shop Pro. Photo Shop Elements,Photosuite,
Photo Plus 8 Etc.,

Pamy 20:51 07 Oct 04

Davy,
How were your holiday snaps taken, Ie, with a film camera or a digital one?

Pamy

davey 21:05 07 Oct 04

WITH A DIGITAL CAMERA I THINK THEIR JPEG FORMAT I HAVE A DVD WRITER WITHIN MY PC

DAVEY

raggy 2 23:16 07 Oct 04

I agree with jack, as i use a free download from click here and then download photo impact 10
good luck

TomJerry 00:35 08 Oct 04

(1) Just save picture on safe keeping? Then just treat them as files.

(2) Viewing pictures via a domestic DVD player? Some DVD player support jpeg viewing. Just put disk created in (1), use remote control to navigate to picture you want to see. But, it is very slow to open any picture especially high resloution ones.

(3) Produce photo slids show (or short movie) using pictures? You can do this use any popular video editing package such as ulead videostudio click here.

But, it is better to use a specail software to produce dvd movie using still pictures, you can have special effects and backgroup music. One very easy to use prigram is Proshow Gold click here. You can download a trail version to find out. Another one is Photo2dvd studio click here, again you can download a trial verision to find out.

If you want industry standard Canopus Imaginate click here

john-232317 08:23 08 Oct 04

Out the download section......

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…