saved pictures

ronvic 19:57 27 Dec 04

hello, can anybody please advice me ,how can I view my saved pictures as thumb nails? I came accros opening hotmail and using the attachment and pictures. this seems very long winded.

jack 20:01 27 Dec 04

Easy download the free view from click here

ronvic 20:27 27 Dec 04

thank you jack.done that and installed,what do I do now? I go to my docs open my pictures,and Iget a list,but no pictures

Technotiger 20:41 27 Dec 04

Hi, in My Pictures - go to toolbar at top, then to right-hand icon - hover mouse cursor over icon and you will see it say Views - righ-click and tick on Thumnails. Cheers

Alan2 20:42 27 Dec 04

If I understand you correctly you're trying to view your picture files in say Windows Explorer and you have the list of files before you.

If so simply click on [view] - at the top of the window above the tool bars - and select "thumbnails" from the drop-down menu.

pj123 20:44 27 Dec 04

Open Irfanview, go to File, Thumbnails, now select the folder where you saved to pictures to.

You should get a view of all the pictures on the right hand side.

ronvic 21:36 27 Dec 04

thank you everyone.Alan2 you were close.exept the thumbnail tag was not there.I right clicked on my pictures,then put a tick in the thumbnail box to enable,then went to view and put the mark next to thumbnail.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it worked thans again everyone ronviv.

jack 09:25 28 Dec 04

Are you a happy bunny now?
If so click the resolved thingy
J

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…