saved games

rgtyfhr 08:54 20 Feb 11

does anyone know where the saved games are stored
for the original "deadspace" game my OS is Vista

gengiscant 09:51 20 Feb 11

Go to your C drive then My Documents then Electronic Arts then Dead Space and your save folder is stored there.

rgtyfhr 11:32 20 Feb 11

thanks a lot for that.I wonder can you help again
How do I swap weapons is it through the iventory if so How? I`ve tried but can`t get any joy

gengiscant 12:18 20 Feb 11

I played using an Xbox game pad, so you use the round button below the left thumb-stick.
If your using a keyboard use the 1,2,3,4 numbered keys at the top of your keyboard.

rgtyfhr 06:47 21 Feb 11

I`m on a PC the numbered keys only select the weapons in inventory what I want to do is change those. thanks anyway for your interst incidentally the deadspace forum is pretty useless

gengiscant 09:06 21 Feb 11

What you need to do is:

Load the game.
Go to options.
Then controls.
Then basic controls.
Then you will see:
Weapon slot up 1
Weapon slot down 2
Weapon slot left 3
Weapon slot right 4

Your plasma gun Will be in up (1) as it is the first weapon you get, so if you click the number 1 you can change it to either 2 3 or 4 you can also do that with the rest of your weapons.

I found that I only used a fully upgraded plasma gun and the rifle,which is the second weapon I bought.Those 2 were enough for me to complete the game.

Any other qustions feel free to ask but this post should really be in the games forum.

rgtyfhr 09:10 21 Feb 11

thanks a lot i`ll give it a go

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…