save videos from youtube.com

stephen0205 22:19 01 Aug 06

i have seen some very well done videos from youtube.com and i aowuld like to save them with preferably some fre software and that is quick and simple to use

johnnyrocker 23:55 01 Aug 06

can you not right click and save target as?

johnny.

rodriguez 01:13 02 Aug 06

If they are protected and can't be downloaded with right-click and save as, then you could try going on "view source" and searching for the link. It may start with mms:// but could also begin with http://, it's something that you will have to play about with. It could also finish with .asx .asf .wmv .wml or many others. Just try and search for those in the page source and you should eventually come across the link.

wolfie3000 06:17 02 Aug 06

The problem is they cant be ripped from the site but you can find the videos stored in your temp internet folder as a FLV file so if you can find a player that can play this file type then that should do it.

wolfie3000 06:23 02 Aug 06

this will play the FLV file and its free so heres what to do,

first watch the whole film on your tube so its downloaded into your temp file then goto control panel and click on internet options then click settings then click view files then search for the flv file you want and move it to another file such as my videos or your desktop then download the flv player from here

click here

And then watch the film.

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…