Save As Menu

Robotic_Rob 12:49 12 Feb 06

Hey, Is there any way you can change the save as menu in xp. I am on about the section on the left with 6 or so big icons. Mine shows - My Recent Documents, Desktop, My Documents, My Computer, My Network. As i am after changing them to different locations. As i nearly save all items in the same places. And i find it a pain in the arse having to click through all the folders all the time.

Cheers

VoG II 14:06 12 Feb 06

I assume that you mean in Microsoft Office click here

Robotic_Rob 14:33 12 Feb 06

I dont just mean in Microsoft Office, i mean in anything. Like if i download something or any program where i need to select a location to save the file.

johnnyrocker 14:40 12 Feb 06

not too sure what you are after but why not create youur own folder and with regular use it will become default location.

johnny.

Desktop Don 20:12 25 Feb 06

Hey, Im having the exact same deliema. I dont understand, Ive search practically everywhere for a way to add or adjust these icons. Seems pointless not to be able to edit them. Perhaps its hard coded into the registry...

Heres a pic for anyone still confused. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…