Save a CD track to hard drive?

graham√ 20:21 29 Jun 03

I have a trial copy of Ulead DVD Picture Show. When I try to add background music of a CD track, the nearest I can get is to save the track using RealOne Player. This is in Windows Media Player Audio file format, and it's sitting on the desktop right now! But the Ulead won't accept it.

Can I save the track some other way so it is in another format?

kimjhon 20:40 29 Jun 03

If you have a sound card you should be able to choose 'What you hear' from recording sources.

Then you can record the track as it plays, in a choice of wave formats, using MS Sound Recorder.

Ironman556 21:01 29 Jun 03

click here very good piece of software, it's free too.

Will Convert CD to Wav to MP3 and any other combination.

If you can't get onto the site try again later or tomorrow, it often fills it's download limit and goes offline (free hosting). You could also try google, there's a few sites that host the install files. Latest version is 4.5T

Highly reccomended. Ironman.

graham√ 21:07 29 Jun 03

Thanks, have downloaded 4.5T. Will have to close down now, will try my luck first thing!

graham√ 10:32 30 Jun 03

Simple MP3 did the business! The slide show won't start now! One problem at a time, though.

doug vem 17:48 30 Jun 03

Ironman556 18:40 30 Jun 03

Maybe it's waiting until it's loaded the file fully, have you tired leaving it a few mins? If it is that try compressing the sound a bit more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…