Save & cancel boxs

I'm running XP home sp2.The problem I,ve got is my save,cancel dialouge boxs contain random figures above the save cancel exit boxs and above the print preview boxs in paint PSP camedia in fact most programs.I've run A2,McAfee,Spybot,Trojan Remover and AVG but they find no nasties.What's causing this.

Terry Brown 10:07 13 Mar 05

It sounds as you have a 'glitch' in the operating system.Assuming you still have the XP CD, put in back in and go through the install system, and you should (at least you do on win xp pro) get to an option to repair. This should clear out any bugs. I would suggest you save all you Email and settintgs as you will possibly lose them. (Easiest wat to save EMail-- Create a folder for EMail on your computer, open your EMail client, open the folder you created, then, drag from the EMail client to the folder.)

Allready tried it,used the Advent System Recovery disc,so basically redid system files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…