savastore.com and watford electronics

Chris12345 01:25 26 Apr 04

Has anyone bought anything from savastore.com, the division of watford electronics? I'm thinking of buying a base unit pc from there. What is the customer service like? Do they have a good reputation?

Thanks.

Gongoozler 07:43 26 Apr 04

Hi Chris12345, I've not bought from savastore.com, but they've been around for a long time, and on this forum I've only read positive reports and no complaints.

ricvic 08:48 26 Apr 04

I've bought from them - a PC, laptop and other bits - and would buy again.
Their prices seem good and the products have given no problem - so I have no experience of their after sales support. Their proposed delivery times often seem to be optimistic. Delivery, in my experience, always takes longer than the quoted time.

I can put up with the delivery delay as a trade off for the pricing.

Totally-braindead 09:01 26 Apr 04

Have a look at
click here

only me 09:51 26 Apr 04

hi i bought 17" tft monitor from them on 22/04/04 at 4 o/c pm it arrived 23/04/04 at 9/am had it running 9/30 no problems!

gold 47 19:47 26 Apr 04

I've bought £500 worth of goods from them and never had any problems.

BlueMeanie 20:52 26 Apr 04

We buy our toner for a colour laser printer from here, a bit slow to deliver but otherwise OK

Chris12345 00:43 27 Apr 04

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it very much. I have actually decided to go to Evesham as they have a store which is local to me. The prices seem fine and hopefully I will avoid any long delays with any retuns etc. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch