'Savastore' will not help re: Lacie Ext. HDD.

joseph K 12:06 25 Oct 05

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a Lacie external HDD from Savastore. This was my third unit. Unlike the other two this one simply will not 'plug and paly'. Whereas the first two simply plugged into the USB (using XP SP2), this one keeps asking for drivers. As it leaves me with no other choice I go along with it's request only to be told by Windows that 'no drivers are availabe'.
I wrote an email to 'Savastore' during the middle of last week, followed by other emails on the next succeeding three days. These have met with total ignorance. In the last email I even told them that I would have no choice other than to come on to this forum and expose this dreadful inefficiency. Still I have heard nothing in almost a week.
If anyone has any suggestions regarding either 'repairing' the LaCie, or letting me know how the hell you've managed to get as much as a squeak out of 'Savastore Aftersales' I would be very grateful.

WhenHeavenTouchesEarth 12:57 25 Oct 05

Also posted in 'Speakers Corner' click here

961 13:09 25 Oct 05

See Consumerwatch forum re Savastore

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…