sata hdd

picklsey 06:54 21 Oct 05

i installed a second h/d to my pc 300g/b sata everything appeared correct my problem is although i can copy and paste files or drag and drop files to it i don,t seem to be able to right click and send files to it,so i assume i havn,t set it up correctly (not like me)any help on this please.thanks.xp home

picklsey 12:27 21 Oct 05

anyone please.

anskyber 12:53 21 Oct 05

I will probably get drummed out of PCA for this but if you try PC Pro forums there are some serious technofrieks over there who I am sure will help.

anskyber 12:55 21 Oct 05

Here click here

britto 12:55 21 Oct 05

right click the drive and send shortcut to the desktop then cut and paste this to your sent to folder in windows

britto 13:11 21 Oct 05

sorry, the send to folder in xp is in "c documents and settings" you may need to enable view hidden folders in folder options.

britto 13:21 21 Oct 05
  picklsey 04:31 22 Oct 05

sorry for the delay in responding not long moved house million and one things to do.followed britto,s link that will do nicely for now.thanks for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…