Samung RV510 recovery Partitons

stormrider123 12:22 PM 01 Jan 12

Hi Eveyone.

I have a samsung rv510 notebook. Recently something happened probably a virus. I was working on photoshop then suddenly i got a couplo of hundred messages saying Delayed Write Error and it said Fix now when i clicked it. it opened up some dodgy looking program called windows Fixer. i restarted and tried to restore wit the hidden partion by poressing f4 it idnt open it just continud to winows which was just corrup

So i used the smasung recovery Disk that came with the laptop and succesfully reinstalled problem was thre were no samsung drivers had to fget everything off the wbesite and also there was no recovery partion. I tried downloading samsung recovery soloutions of the website it gave an error when installing saying it couldnt find the recovery drive.

So my Question is can i somehow recreate this partion?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:39 PM 01 Jan 12
  stormrider123 14:03 PM 01 Jan 12

Thank You very much i have choosen to use macrium reflect Becasue i have used it before but i wasnt sure it would work for what i was tring to do now.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites