Samsung YH-920 installation disc

m800afc 00:57 20 Jan 11

I recently found my old YH-920 mp3 player, which had a dead lion battery. I have been able to buy a replacement battery, which at the time was unavailable. I have all the packing, instructions etc, but not the installation disc. I have spent ages looking for the appropriate "Utilities Software", but they all link back to the Samsung website, that says the page is no longer available.
I am able to use the device as a 20Gb external drive, so I know it is working properly, but without the repair library function I cannot use it as an mp3 player.
Does anyone know where I can get this software?

gengiscant 01:15 20 Jan 11

This any good?click here

m800afc 02:28 20 Jan 11

gengiscant

Thanks for the link. sadly it is one of many that direct you to the Samsung website which states:
"The page you requested is not available
Sorry, we are having a problem executing your request. It is possible your bookmark is old one or you just meet broken link."
There are many third party links to this page. Others link to a "Samsung Driver Update" page, which has updates for the YH-910 and the YH-930, but does not have anything at all about the YH-920.
I do appreciate it is old, but when working properly it's a splendid device, and having got the new battery for it, would love to use it on the car stereo. It's 20Gb of tunes, set to random play, keeps me happy on the longest journeys.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:20 20 Jan 11

click here

different software may help

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:42 20 Jan 11

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017