Samsung Tab2 Flash player stopped working after samsung software update

tmr 12:17 20 Aug 13

Samsung updated my Tab2 7 and now Adobe Flash which i had installed and working previously will not play web downloads. I have updated to the latest Flash player for Android from version 11.1.115.36 to 11.1.115.69 but this has made no difference. I have also checked for solutions on web and installed several browser plugins suggested but these don't seem to work. Unfortunately I use my Tab for a study course which has video content which I now cannot use. Has anybody else had this problem and if so found a solution?

Woolwell 19:54 20 Aug 13

I don't use Android any more but my understanding is that Flash is no longer supported by Android. Your course designers should be moving away from Flash. I assume from your post that you have tried this installation. If that doesn't work then I'm sorry but I'm stuck. If the course is viewed using the browser then you could try Puffin browser see Flash on Android

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…