SAMSUNG R451c Lock Mode Cannot find my phone’s Lock Code.

kathythorpek 06 Mar 13

While following instructions in manual, it tells me I need a lock code. Where can I find it?

"Lock Mode When the phone is in Lock Mode, restrictions are placed on phone use. You can receive calls and messages, but cannot place outgoing calls (except for emergency numbers) until you unlock the phone. Lock Mode also restricts access to menus and the volume key. Your phone’s Lock Code is required. To access Lock settings: From standby mode, press Menu ? Settings ? Phone Settings ? Security ? Lock Phone."

mgmcc 07 Mar 13

Isn't it a (4 digit?) code that you create yourself, or is there a default code already set?

kathythorpek 10 Mar 13

Supposed to be 4 digit code but I found out how by trial, error and luck. Just hold down the # or * key and the phone goes into silent mode or lock the keys mode. Thanks for the reply.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message