samsung picture frame

ajs160n 14:11 15 Aug 10

I have a samsung SPF 87H picture frame and need their "frame manager" software to operate it properly. Anything I click onto on their website hangs or leads to nowhere. I find this company to be totally useless with their website and non existent back up. Has anybody else had his sort of experience with this company, Thanks

northumbria61 14:21 15 Aug 10

Have you tried here - click here

northumbria61 14:26 15 Aug 10

Samsung UK Support - click here

northumbria61 15:01 15 Aug 10

Having looked at Samsung (UK) Support/Downloads for your product (I looked at 30 pages and there are many,manay more) you may find that "Frame Manager" to which you refer is listed on Page 8 (4th one down in the list) - click here=

Or from Page 1 here - click here=

northumbria61 15:13 15 Aug 10

Gosh - Samsung don't do things the easy way - found this for you - it was from Page 1 (link above) 5th (bottom one) in the list - click on the full title - on next page click on SOFTWARE Tab (that is below the tabs marked - downloads/faq's/Specifications) and that takes you to the software downloads page - make sure you choose the CORRECT one for your Operating System.

click here

northumbria61 15:16 15 Aug 10

** Note - follow the above instructions after clicking on my LAST Link above **

Let me know how you get on.

ajs160n 17:03 15 Aug 10

Thanks for your response,--the first links lead to the samsung site which only lists an "instal guide". When I click onto the next links the site hangs and "internet explorer stops working" so I cant proceed any further.thanks

northumbria61 22:15 15 Aug 10

May I suggest that from that 1st LINK you look at the bottom left corner of that screen where it says SAMSUNG Register/Log-in.

If you haven't already done so I would register your product and then when you log-in after that you may be able to access the page you cannot get to at this time.

It is worth a try as I can get to a page which lists Frame Manager downloads for Win 7 (32bit) - Win XP, Win Vista (32bit & 64bit) and that is what you need.

You could maybe try another browser if Internet Explorer isn't giving you access to this.

ajs160n 23:17 15 Aug 10

Just installed mozilla firefox and low and behold all the software options are available. Still cant understand why they werent available on internet explorer--Thanks

northumbria61 12:46 16 Aug 10

If you have "pop-up" blocker installed try adjusting settings (ie.allow Samsung.co.uk) OR under Internet Options make I.E. your Default Browser.

ajs160n 09:35 17 Aug 10

Many thanks northumbria61---Mozilla has done the trick(and its faster)--ajs160n

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…