Samsung NX05 Laptop Query

Pikachu 14:33 07 May 04

Hi
Need some help on the above laptop, which I have purchased quite recently. The laptop has integrated graphics which is shared with the standard RAM. The problem is I can not see the graphics bios where I can dedicate more memory, currently it is 8MB but I want to set it to 64 MB. Anyone know how to do this? I got into the BIOS with teh F2 key but this only shows information on the CPU, HDD, etc, I was told by friends with the Centrino chips it has an extra BIOS of some kind which may be the one I need to get into. This is probably how to do it but not sure how :(

Although its a brand new laptop there is not a decent manual that came with it, the .pdf help apparently does not show this either. Full Spec of the machine is found here: click here Although you will need to click on current products and NX05.

Thanks all

Pikachu 21:28 08 May 04

refresh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…