Samsung NP550P7C slow when running AutoCad

Skerdi88 05 Jul 13

Could someone tell me if there is any reason why my laptop Samsung NP550P7C should run Autocad 2010 very slow, and when I tried 2012 it was even slower? Is this a problem of this kind of laptop or of my system, because this is a fairly new laptop, and quite fast with games but when it comes to programs like Autocad and when starting up Matlab also, it becomes slow? Also, in general when starting up programs is quite slow.

Thanks

Skerdi88 05 Jul 13

Yes it is too slow because when I scroll the drawing the picture is like freezing time after time.

wee eddie 05 Jul 13

That pausing is caused by the 'graphics' having insufficient memory available.

woodchip 06 Jul 13

running AutoCad, Running the above is a very resource intensive Program for all but the best PC's so its bound to be slow on a laptop

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message