Samsung NC10

golfpro 11:24 25 Mar 09

I am travelling to the UK in May for a short holiday. When I am there I intend to buy a Samsung NC10 netbook. I could order on line but I wont be staying in one place for more than a couple of days, so delivery would be a problem. I will be for the most part in the Brighton area, so if you know of a good place to purchase this with good prices, within a twenty five mile radius, I would be grateful.

golfpro 15:16 25 Mar 09

No one has replied as yet, but what do you say about Comet in
Fareham or Bogner

birdface 15:27 25 Mar 09

You can get them in Argos in Brighton.They have 2 shops there so spoiled for choice. Unfortunately this one is Pink so not sure if you can order a different color.You can have it delivered to whichever store you want if not in stock.

click here

crosstrainer 15:31 25 Mar 09

Be careful. I don't know where you normally reside, but you could have issues. If you want to purchase in the uk.

click here

I can vouch for the supplier, you can give them a ring to confirm your rights abroad.

anthonystorey 16:07 25 Mar 09

did a bit of looking around and they were all around £322 if you could get to a john lewis store you get a 2 year warranty but dont really know if there is one near or in brighton. argos have them in pink or blue.
enjoy your stay in the uk

laurie53 20:40 25 Mar 09

Bought mine in Staples.

golfpro 07:04 26 Mar 09

I live in Austria (why would there be issues)? The only problem with ordering on line is, I would have to pay with my credit card and most if not all retailers will only deliver to the Card holders address, and not to my Hotel in the UK, as my card is registered in Austria, they will not deliver there either. So that is why I have to pick it up personally, and don't have the time to travel miles to get it, besides that would also add to the price (petrol etc).

If you are wondering why I don't buy it in Austria, two reasons I want one with English XP installed and not German, plus with the pound as it is at the moment they are cheaper, I am over there as it is visiting friends so why not.

golfpro 07:50 26 Mar 09

Well it looks like Staples or Argos both in Horsham which isn't too far away.
Thanks for your replies, But a Pink one I don't want!! if my name was Paris Hilton maybe.

crosstrainer 08:17 26 Mar 09

Any colour you like:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017