Samsung N130 laptop issues

I have several issues with my samsung n130 laptop, which is now 2 months old. Antivirus/software updates both fully up to date.

1) the keyboard often gets stuck on the "q" key, and they just start typing repeatedly - sometimes when I'm not even typing myself!

2) In the last half hour, the track pad has failed to work as a "clicker" as well as scrolling around the page; I'm now having to use the actual click buttons beneath it.

3) probably (Hopefully!) a setting issue this one: every time I am using the scroll bar to the right of the screen, it seems to get stuck on scroll lock (when using the arrow at the top or bottom) and rather than just stopping when I take the mouse away from whichever arrow I'm using on the scroll bar, it goes mad and just gets a little black/white swirly circle icon, and scrolls right to the very bottom/top of the page. Very annoying!

4)Again hopefully a settings issue: without knowing how, both me, my husband and both of my children all somehow accidentally change the zoom level (bottom right of screen) constantly, so the screen is always shrinking. Is there a way of taking that off the screen and hiding it so that we don't catch it all the time?

Hope you can help, though I've a feeling it may be a faulty model?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:47 31 Dec 10

"which is now 2 months old"

Stuck keys shouldn't happn unless you have spilt somethimg on the keyboard..

Take it back!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…